The 15 Principles of Leadership
Take a High-Octane Ride Through Some of the Key Qualities of Effective Leaders
This workshop will take you on a journey into the soul of leadership. It will delve deeply into the questions leaders ask themselves everyday: How do I inspire and motivate my employees? How do I build trust with our employees, investors and customers? How can I lead with empathy so my employees feel valued, inspired and committed to their work? How can I encourage my employees to take the right risks? How can I build a culture of innovation? How can I handle challenges to my leadership?
Buckle up – this is a fast-paced workshop that covers a lot of ground in a short time.
This leadership workshop will have a tremendous positive impact on:
- The productivity and profitability of your company
- The capacity of your company to attract investors and customers
- The passion, commitment and effectiveness of your employees
Some specific results that you can expect to see are:
- The building of a ‘second line of leadership’ to support the CEO that includes dedicated, compassionate leaders and managers who makes others feel appreciated and respected, yet also drive the initiative forward toward spectacular results
- Managers no longer micro-manage and try to do everything themselves, and instead create an environment that puts all employees at center stage so they can excel, feel ownership over their work and become high-level performers
- More innovation from employees in product or program design and service delivery
- An improved culture of self-awareness, honesty and self-management that permeates throughout your company
- An enhanced organizational culture of personal responsibility and honest self-appraisal that encourages self-evaluation and reduces costs of lengthy performance review processes
- Employees are much more aware of their challenges and able to compensate for them while working with other members of their work teams
- An enhanced corporate culture of authenticity, free information flow and continuous quality improvement